Friday, 14 October 2011

I Dig Your Blog Award

Well what a week! I did not leave the house / see a single person for THREE DAYS - OMG!!! That is SO not like me! Darned colds. Well I am glad to say I am feeling a lot better. And something that cheered me up this week was a wonderful award from the lovely Adele at Intotheblonde. Adele's blog is fabulous, not only because she has fantastic style and I love all of her outfits, but also because she is a lovely person too! (Which I know sounds weird as I only know her through blogging, but you get what I mean, right?!)

So here's the shibizzle to do with the award:
1). Thank the person who gave you the award.
Thanks again Adele! I know you have LOOADS of followers, so I truly was honoured (and cheered on my sick bed!) to receive it from you! :)

2). Reveal 3 random facts about yourself.
This is my "day job". And that website is one thing that I'm in charge of!

After spending last Christmas in NZ, I am going home again for Christmas this year. I am SOOO looking forward to two months back in the UK and am already pencilling social engagements in my diary! Cannot wait for a 'proper' Christmas with my family. :)

I have recently started watching 'Ringer' with Sarah Michelle Gellar and already quite love it! (And have a little bit of hair envy!)

3). Pass the award on.
I can only pass this onto three people - so here goes!
Aprilia from Aprilia Love - I have seen Aprilia's blog go from strength to strength these last few months. She's taking over the blogosphere!! Go girl!

La Sophia - this girl never fails to crack me up, and she has AMAZING thrifted clothes. Love her blog!

Angel from FashionablyNumb - like La Sophia, I looove Angel's blog as he also always  cracks me up. He seems to be constantly jetsetting across the USA and encountering all sorts of crazy peeps. AND he's stylish as. 

So congrats all and enjoy the award! 

What are you up to this weekend?


7 comments:

  1. Thanks for your sweet words Sadie :) Glad the award cheered you up when you were poorly, hope you're feeling better now. I know what you mean, I feel as if I know you even though we've never met. That's one of the things I love about blogging, getting to know people all over the world. Happy weekend hun xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award!! Glad you are feeling better.

    x
    Michelle
    www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com
    GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award dear! I am so happy to leran more things about you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, Sadie!
    I hope you are feeling better - if I lived closer I would have come visit you and brought some tea! ;)

    Thank you so much for nominating me for the award as well as those kind words! I love that you were one of the very first readers of my blog, heh. I really hope we can meet up one day, somewhere in the world!

    Hope you are having a great weekend! Feel better soon!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks friend! Im honored! Ok will have to pass it on on Monday. Im working on "restoring" a vintage vanity in my backyard ha. Been painting and sanding and cleaning. Nothing exciting. I was also sick this week but just doped myself up on medicines so I could try and carry on with my "normal" life. ha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on the award and glad to hear your feeling much better!

    http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. I READ and LOVE every comment! Please leave your blog address if you would like me to check your blog out :D

Sadie x