Friday 2 September 2011

New in: Hot pink Zara blazer

Howdy! Yay for Friday! It's Friday night here and I've just spent a few hours catching up with friends in town. I also popped into a dept store on the way to meet them and bought a new turquoise nail varnish - I will share that with you another time!

I've been keen to find a bright pink blazer for a while but as NZ's been in winter, there wasn't anything quite like this in the stores here. I almost bought one in Dotti, but it wasn't worth the $100 price tag. In the end I picked this Zara one up on eBay for a mere 30 pounds, including p&p! It arrived yesterday and I had to wear it to work that day - they don't call me Pink Princess for nothing!!


Blazer, Zara; Trousers, TK Maxx, Shoes; Number One Shoes; Watch, Michael Kors

Earrings: Shh By Sadie
Flamingo top, gift from my sister; Parrot ring, Diva; Black ring, Topshop.
 




 
I'm also going to wear this top and blazer tomorrow for the craft fair as the pink and flamingos will go very well with my branding! :D

What are your weekend plans??

11 comments:

  1. I absolutely love that pink blazer! Pink couldn't suit you more!! :)
    The craft fair sounds so fun - remember to take pictures this time!! ;)
    Hope you sell tonnes of goodies!!

    xx

    http://aprilialove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Cute blazer!
    2. Adorable outfit!
    3. You will look fab at the craft fair!

    As for my weekend plans....just relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blazer! :)
    Poppy xx
    http://poppydoes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet blog you got here :) I love it :)

    If you want, you can check out mine, I always follow back :)

    XoXo

    Venoma

    www.venomafashionfreak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Blazer!! Looks great with the pink flamingos hehe xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pink blazer is soo cute on you and I really like the color. I think the striped shirt under is so chic and I like your hair up, you look very pretty. I'm so excited it's Labor Day weekend, I'm going to Texas tomorrow to visit.

    xoDale

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look great in pink. Dont think i could pull that off though. well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at you repping your brand in that blazer and flamingo top! Soo cute. Love your hoops you made as well. I dont know what kind of pants those are but I need some. My pants collection needs a makeover before fall.

    ReplyDelete
  9. pink blazer is soo elegan and feminen!!!


    Cool blog! i just started following you!

    http://gozdenin-gozunden.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are
    Cute
    Cute
    Cute!!!!!
    Love the pink!!
    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely outfit. I think it looks great on you! Oh, and I absolutely love your rings :)

    *Cappuccino and Fashion* blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. I READ and LOVE every comment! Please leave your blog address if you would like me to check your blog out :D

Sadie x