Thursday 17 March 2011

Craftster

I recently joined CRAFTSTER and have really enjoyed browsing through the completed craft projects. One thing I keep seeing mentioned is 'Wist' which I am clueless about - so much to learn about all of this online crafting / sharing / swapping!

As I was browsing through the projects there were a couple that I JUST HAD to share with you!

Here they are - enjoy!


This beauty is made by Amy Gaspard. I love it sooo much. The colours are amazing and it totally makes me want to be back in Fiji sipping a cocktail!
I really like beading, and tried to "teach myself" last year, but ended up giving up and sewing the tiny beads onto felt instead. Definitely something I'd like to pursue again in the future.


This rhino ring was made by BananaAmbush and I would definitely feel FIERCE wearing it!*TYRA*

Such a whimsical, girlie necklace. It would look great at an afternoon tea party! Made by Miss Ireen. 

I had to check out her blog after seeing her work and I spotted this baby (called the Oceanus necklace) as soon as the page loaded - I NEED IT IN MY LIFE! 





Made by Miss Ireen and available at Etsy



3 comments:

  1. Hi From Crafters :)
    Oh those are pretty.
    Welcome to the Blogging world :)

    *Renee (AKA)
    RenJac1301

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you found Craftster - its a fabulous online community! They have lots of swaps on there too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. if you have not been there

    http://www.cutoutandkeep.net/
    is a good craft site also

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. I READ and LOVE every comment! Please leave your blog address if you would like me to check your blog out :D

Sadie x