Thursday 25 August 2011

Last bunch of road trip pics!

Hello! I have tonnes more road trip pics but I'll just narrow them down to this bunch...I want to get on with other things in future posts! :)

BEAUTIFUL QUEENSTOWN!




 

Hitting the town for some cocktails!
Pinkies up!

Being silly!

On a cruise around the lake
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
More BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!



 LAKE TEKAPO


 And there we have it - the end of my roadtrip!

Now I'm counting down the days to Fiji.....14 and counting.............. ;)

Where have you been on holiday this year?

7 comments:

  1. Looks absolutely beautiful - and so do you!!
    So jealous that you are going to Fiji in 2 weeks. Take me with youuuu!!!

    xx

    http://aprilialove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. My store website is still in development (so annoying!) but I have more than 40 pieces to go up for sale - hopefully more!! ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This lake is sooooo beautiful! I love the contrast between the mountains and the chrystal waters!!!
    xx
    http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful!

    I will be going to Montreal this September...that's it for me, though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics, Ive been to both places many times - they've even got hot pools at Lake Tekapo now! Im off tot he Gold Coast in Movember cant wait!! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the ice covered mountains in the distance over the lake. awesome pictures! Fiji! so jealous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. great photos looks lovely and you look adorable all bundled up!

    http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. I READ and LOVE every comment! Please leave your blog address if you would like me to check your blog out :D

Sadie x