Wednesday 10 August 2011

A quickie: I'm excited!

Hi all, a quick break from my road trip pics today! I have the pics of my glacier hike (aka worst day ever!!) for tomorrow. But you may recall I mentioned that I'd won a $75 USD voucher for Shopbop from Aprilia's blog....well I FINALLY spent it today! It has been itching in my mailbox for almost a week!!!

After uhhhmmmming and ahhhhhing for a week, here's the baby I ordered:

Michael Kors Jet Set Watch
If you have been following me for a wee while, you may also recall my earlier watch debates here! Well I have finally made a decision and I am excited for this to arrive. Apparently they deliver worldwide for FREE in under three days - watch this space!!

I am also hoping I don't have to pay duty fees - I have no idea the rules and regs of these though!

Have you ever bought from Shopbop? Or do you have another amazing online shop to share??? :)

11 comments:

  1. I have never bought from that store, but I am digging that watch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, i wish i had bought that michael kors watch. i love shopbop and i love white watches. this is such a great buy Sadie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Disregard my last tweet to you - I had to refresh my cache for the comment box to show up!!
    You know how excited I am for you to be getting this watch!! I can't wait to see it on you!

    xx

    http://aprilialove.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my that watch is amazing!! I have never bought from there, but might have to look into it..
    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it and how lucky of you to have won that gift voucher.. Jealous!!

    ~Angel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely watch! I've seen some Marc Jacobs ones similar to this that I am wanting :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. that watch is gorgeous great choice! will definitely take photos of the room i might post that tomorrow!

    http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it,I have the gold but i want one of his in white!

    Leslie

    http://lesliechristen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, what a lovely watch, you lucky thing winning $75 to spend at shopbop! I've never shopped there, I don't usually shop online because of the whole waiting to get them, I usually want something straight away if I buy it - I'm so impatient!

    Sarah
    x

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! I already saw on twitter that you got this AMAZING watch! Totally jealous!

    Happy Friday!

    Xxx,
    Fashion Fractions

    ReplyDelete
  11. AMAZING!!!!!!! I love MK Watches. I've been wanting a white one forever.
    Shasie of Live Life in Style

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment on my blog. I READ and LOVE every comment! Please leave your blog address if you would like me to check your blog out :D

Sadie x